Innergalactic Gargleblasters Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What it looks like when......
Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:40 pm by kaiya griswald

» Screen Shots
Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:17 pm by Colin Tedrick Yeah

» Assassin Great Destroyer
Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic. EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:41 pm by Colin Tedrick Yeah

» Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night.
Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:18 pm by Colin Tedrick Yeah

» whats wrong with this picture???
Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:21 pm by kaiya griswald

» summoning stone fun
Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by kaiya griswald

» Sweet Drop!
Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:59 pm by Colin Tedrick Yeah

» two of my raptor farming runs
Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:52 pm by Colin Tedrick Yeah

» Im Landon
Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:27 pm by kaiya griswald

Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic.

3 posters

Go down

Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic. Empty Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic.

Post by Sphinktur Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:09 pm

HAHA...just joking boys and girls...My name isn't Mr.Sphinktur...but I am an alchoholic. My name is Jason...I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I have two brothers going to post secondary in moncton... I'm in my senior year of high school...having the time of my life...really getting cocky to be honest. To all girls in the crowd, im sorry if i hit on you so much that you want me be be yo baby daddy, but it gets me through the day.
After graduation im heading straight to P.E.I. to attend Holand College...the best Culinary Arts program in Canada...we have a Cordon Bleu in Ottawa...but its overrated. (Not meant to be offensive...just a personal choice) Cooking is good...guitar is good...cars are really good...and when you put all those together...you get me...and where theres me...theres thousands of beautiul young women screaming my name. Yeah...i did mention i was cocky...but i am overplaying it a little.
-btw...not really an alchoholic...
-Fun fact...been playing the game for over 38 months...been in IG for 32 of those months. 25 of those months i was actually active.
-Glad to be back Wink
Sphinktur
Sphinktur

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic. Empty Re: Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic.

Post by Gorgon Earth Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:18 pm

realy glad to have u back jason affraid
Gorgon Earth
Gorgon Earth

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic. Empty Re: Hi everyone...My name is Mr.Sphinktur, and I'm an Alchohollic.

Post by Sphinktur Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:13 pm

Appreciate that Terry, but we all know you only said that so Kathy wouldn't pull out the Whips 'n' Chains. Twisted Evil
Sphinktur
Sphinktur

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:48 pm

welcome home Jason. You know I love you best. lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://igguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum