Innergalactic Gargleblasters Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What it looks like when......
Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:40 pm by kaiya griswald

» Screen Shots
Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:17 pm by Colin Tedrick Yeah

» Assassin Great Destroyer
Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night. EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:41 pm by Colin Tedrick Yeah

» Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night.
Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:18 pm by Colin Tedrick Yeah

» whats wrong with this picture???
Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:21 pm by kaiya griswald

» summoning stone fun
Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by kaiya griswald

» Sweet Drop!
Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:59 pm by Colin Tedrick Yeah

» two of my raptor farming runs
Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:52 pm by Colin Tedrick Yeah

» Im Landon
Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:27 pm by kaiya griswald

Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night.

5 posters

Go down

Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night. Empty Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night.

Post by Spirit Unleashed Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:15 am

We Got 250 ZKeys, Tormented Sword and Shield and a Undedicated Mini Flame Djinn

[img]Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night. Gw02810[/img]
Spirit Unleashed
Spirit Unleashed

Back to top Go down

Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night. Empty Re: Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night.

Post by Admin Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:29 pm

SWEET! Congrats. I really do like the fire djinn. I bet it shows up good out in the field.
Not meaning to get off subject...yesterday, we shelled more then 2 bushels of peas. took almost 10 hours. We will see you eventually on the game.
But anyway, congrats once again. Im glad to see someone is still active in the alliance.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://igguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night. Empty Re: Just a Few Things Julia and I got last night.

Post by kaiya griswald Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:26 pm

wow congrads. cant wait to get back on and be the noob again Smile
kaiya griswald
kaiya griswald

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortalestella Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:04 pm

lol we had a nice day online...we did the HB since it was Red Resign day and just kept doing the zaishen combat mission. it was an all day thing but well worth it. really hope you guys can play soon. its really boring with no one on.
Immortalestella
Immortalestella

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Tedrick Yeah Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:18 pm

how did u guys get all of those?
Colin Tedrick Yeah
Colin Tedrick Yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum